Proextender is yet another penis enlargement traction device in the market. Keep in mind that its competitors are just as aggressive in their marketing campaigns so its manufacturers have a challenge on their hands.
How then does the Proextender measure up to as a penis enhancement device? Let’s take a look at its pros and cons.
Hi Resolution Pictures
How It Works
Mechanical traction and mitosis – these are the processes by which penis enhancement devices like Proextender work.
In mechanical traction, the penis is held in place using metal rods, adjustable wheels, and comfortable straps that can then be gradually adjusted to expand and/or extend the organ over a period of a few to several months depending on the personal goal.
This is the same principle used in bone lengthening surgery wherein the bone – or in the case of the penis, the smooth muscle tissues – are gradually yet gently stretched until the desired length is achieved.
In mitosis, the microscopic tears on the tissues caused by the mechanical traction and by manual manipulation (i.e., penis exercises) are healed in time. With each division of the cells, the gap between the mother and daughter cells are healed and the process starts over and over again.
Thus, the penis lengthens over time.
Together, mechanical traction and mitosis can lengthen and widen a penis but only when the penis traction device like Proextender is used according to instructions.
What Comes In The Box
Each purchase of Proextender comes with:
- The traction device itself with all the accessories
- One bottle of VigRX pills formulated to enhance blood flow to the penis and improve sexual stamina
- One bottle of Semenax pills formulated to increase semen volume during ejaculation
- One CD with instructions on penis exercises
Proextender is a very popular penis enlargement product in the market for good reasons including:
- Doctors including urologists and plastic surgeons recommend the product to their patients with smaller than average penises and with Peyronie’s disease, an abnormal curvature of the penis during erection. This is not surprising as Proextender is safer and easier to use than, say, penile surgery with its high risks for side effects and complications.
- The device is made from high-quality, surgical-grade and hypoallergenic materials to ensure that it can be used by all men regardless of their size, skin sensitivity, and other factors.
- The results, according to both customer testimonials and scientific studies, point to the efficacy of the product in lengthening and widening the length and width, respectively, of the user’s penis. While the results will vary between individuals due to several factors, such as age, physical condition, and frequency of use, these are impressive with several customers attesting to 2-3 inches of penile growth.
In the case of Peyronie’s disease, the penis can be significantly straightened out, so to speak, within 4 to 6 months of regular use.
- The website contains useful information about the proper ways to use the Proextender including its positioning, adjustments and safety measures; the before and after photos; the scientific studies and endorsements; and the customer testimonials. These are crucial for first-time customers to make informed decisions about the product before actually spending for it.
- The manufacturers provide for several packages. Customers can choose which package suits their needs and wants in penis enhancement the best (i.e., according to their budget, planned frequency of use, and desired results).
Proextender has a few cons, nonetheless, including:
- Varying results among users although this is to be expected in all penis traction devices
- No free shipping
- The use of the device must be coupled with male enhancement supplements and exercise program for best results. This is true for all traction devices so it’s a non-issue.
In conclusion, Proextender provides for great value for your money – effective yet affordable! Of course, the assumption here is that you will actually use the traction device as recommended by the manufacturer so as to see the desired results.