Researchers agree on one thing – penis extenders rank among the best devices for getting a bigger penis without undergoing a surgical intervention. They do require regular use but the gains will be permanent.
The following article will shed some light on how they compare.
What Is SizeGenetics: Main Characteristics
SizeGenetics is one of the best traction devices out there. It’s been around for years, maintaining a stellar reputation and constantly increasing the number of satisfied customers.
The SizeGenetics penis extender is a medical type 1 device. This means it has FDA approval for safety. The classification guarantees the safety and the comfort of using this device.
Apart from being effective, the SizeGenetics extender is among the best when it comes to the quality/safety of the design.
According to the manufacturer, this is the most comfortable traction device on the market. While this may be a bit of an exaggeration, the SizeGenetics extender is definitely among the favorites of men interested in enhancement.
Most individuals who have tested this item report that it gets the job done and that it’s rather comfortable to use.
The Pros And Cons Of SizeGenetics
SizeGenetics is a reputable traction device, one of the best money can buy. It offers safe, non-invasive and pain-free penis enhancement. A few of the most important benefits of opting for this penis extender include:
- Type 1 medical grade device, for absolutely safe and pain-free enhancement
- Clinical studies prove the effectiveness of the SizeGenetics extender
- A 58-way comfort system is incorporated in the design
- The device is recommended by surgeons and urologists
- There are several kits to choose among on the basis of your needs and budget
- Discounts are available periodically – the manufacturer offers coupons
- There’s a double money-back guarantee
All of this sounds wonderful but the SizeGenetics extender has a few disadvantages you need to consider prior to making a purchase:
- Consistent use over the span of several months will be required to get results
- The extender is only available for purchase online
- The side metal bars will feel a bit cold when the extender is first used (until they get warmed up by the body)
Euro Extender: A Base Overview
Just like SizeGenetics, Euro Extender is a traction device. According to the manufacturer’s official presentation, the design is clinically approved. This is the main reason why the device gets recommended by urologists across the globe.
The manufacturers of Euro Extender have carried out several clinical studies that prove the effectiveness of their device. Over 2,000 people participated in the trial. The average gain in erect penis length was 1.8 inches in four months and 3.3 inches in six months.
Euro Extender, just like SizeGenetics, is also suitable for the treatment of Peyronie’s disease – abnormal curvature of the penis caused by scar tissue formation.
Euro Extender Pros And Cons
This is another safe, non-invasive and easy to use device that can produce a permanent increase in the size of the penis. The most important benefits of Euro Extender include the following:
- The traction device features a clinically-tested design
- Euro Extender is recommended by urologists and male enhancement surgeons
- A clinical trial proves the effectiveness of Euro Extender
- A number of payment options are accepted by the manufacturer for added convenience
- There’s a six-month money-back guarantee
- The company offers 24/7 customer support
- Regular and small penis (2.2 inches) kits are available
The most important shortcomings of this extension device include:
- Only available for purchase online
- Consistent everyday use for months will be needed to get the job done
- According to reviewers, the extender is very comfortable but not as comfortable as some of the other traction devices on the market
Both SizeGenetics and Euro Extender are excellent options for the men who want safe, non-surgical male enhancement. Going through the pros and cons, however, it’s easy to see that SizeGenetics is a little bit better.