Male enhancement patches particularly products that promise better erections are becoming more popular for good reasons.
Many men want the safety of patches without the risks of injuries caused by the improper use of penile traction devices and penile pumps as well as the risks for illnesses caused by the inappropriate intake of nutritional supplements with dangerous ingredients.
Think about it: You will take days, even weeks, to recover from penile injuries caused by the improper use of the above mentioned devices and supplements.
With patches, you can just as easily remove the offending patch from your penis and say goodbye to its side effects – an event that rarely happens in the case of the best male enhancement patches, the Vimax Patch.
Hi Resolution Images
How It Works
The Vimax Patch is a transdermal patch, which works by delivering a specific dose of substances into the body via the skin.
The substances are released into the bloodstream in controlled units, thus, ensuring a direct and continuous administration of the beneficial ingredients – truly, one of the advantages of transdermal administration in comparison with oral and intravenous methods.
When the beneficial ingredients in the Vimax Patch enter the bloodstream via the skin, these can do their job, so to speak. Each of the ingredients work in synergy with the others to deliver desirable results specifically better erections (e.g., harder, firmer and longer in both length and duration) and better sexual performance.
The ingredients work in several ways including:
- Relaxing the penile smooth muscles, thus, allowing more blood to flow
- Stimulating greater blood flow into the penile chambers particularly the corpora cavernosa
- Increasing energy levels necessary to enjoy longer-lasting erections and, hence, longer-lasting sex sessions
Note: Since the ingredients do not pass through the stomach, their potency remains. It must be noted that the acids, among other substances, in the stomach will adversely affect the efficacy of the ingredients.
This is effectively bypassed via transdermal application since the ingredients directly enter the bloodstream.
The Vimax Patch contains the following ingredients in forms that can penetrate skin cells:
- Ginseng, both the American and Siberian types, stimulate physical energy essential in promoting sexual energy, desire and performance.
- Fo-Ti, an herbal substance believed to restore fertility, vigor, and youthfulness, thus, its reputation as an aphrodisiac
- Gotu kola, an herb widely used in Eastern cultures for its property of helping in the restoration of erectile function as well as in building physical and mental stamina. It is also used to purify the blood and glands of their toxins.
Other ingredients are saw palmetto, damiana root, and menthol, which have also been chosen for their aphrodisiac qualities as proven by anecdotal and scientific evidence. Menthol, furthermore, is added to enhance the transdermal delivery of the beneficial ingredients as well as soothe the skin with cooling sensations.
The Vimax Patch has a 4-star rating for good reasons including:
- Multi-week results
The patch will not work wonders for erection quality during the first application. But when it is used regularly and properly over a period of 4 weeks, you should be able to enjoy visible results.
Based on the official website and on consumer reviews, the results will be gradual yet noticeable as each week passes by with results visible as early as the ninth week of use.
- No side effects
With natural ingredients and ease of application on the penis, you should not experience any adverse side effects, such as allergic reactions. You will also find it easier to put on the patch on your penis and then forget about it until you have to change it, not to mention that you can hide it from view.
- The patch is only available online. It should be not be use by children and women.
The Vimax Patch provides good value for your money but be sure to set realistic expectations as it is not a magic bullet, much less an effective treatment, for erectile dysfunction, Peyronie’s disease, and impotence.