Stretching the penis is one of the most basic yet the most effective male enhancement exercises for many reasons. The following types of penis stretching exercises require little equipment except for your hands and a small hot towel as well as 15 minutes of your time each day.
The bottom line: You have no excuse not to perform stretching exercises to achieve firmer, bigger and longer erections.
Keep in mind that these male enhancement exercises are based on scientific evidence, too – as the penile tissues are stretched, the penile chambers where blood pools during erection and the blood circulation to the sex organs are improved as well.
Start with the basic stretch because it is the easiest and simplest to perform, thus, it presents the least risk for injuries. When you have mastered the basic stretch, you can advance to the more sophisticated stretches including the jelqing method.
- For the first 3-6 months of basic stretching, your penis should be flaccid to avoid injuries. For the succeeding months, your penis must be at its 50-75% erection level; 100% and your penis can be injured.
- Retract your foreskin, grasp your penis behind its glans using your dominant hand (e.g., right hand for right-handed men), and start pulling your penis forward. Use a gentle yet firm grasp and gradual motion while ensuring that you feel no pain during the stretch.
- Hold the stretch for 10 seconds but continue breathing normally. Relax your pull.
- Pull your penis to the right, hold for 10 seconds, and relax your pull.
- Pull your penis to the left, hold for 10 seconds, and relax your pull.
- Pull your penis upwards, hold for 10 seconds, and relax your pull.
- Repeat the process with your non-dominant hand except that you should pull downwards instead of upwards.
- Repeat the entire process for 3 to 4 more times.
Hot Kegel Stretch
The hot Kegel stretch is an advanced penile stretching method that combines three other methods, namely: the basic stretch to stretch the penile tissues; the hot wrap to keep the penile tissues elastic; and the Kegel to increase the tension in your pelvic floor muscles. Regular application of this method improves on your results.
- Bring your penis to the suggested 50-75% erection level.
- Apply the hot wrap around your penis. Dip a clean small towel in warm water; the temperature should be tolerable when the hot wrap is applied to your penis or else you can suffer from burns.
- Stretch your penis by following the basic stretch forward motion and hold the position for 10 seconds.
- While holding the position, perform Kegel exercises by tightly clenching your pelvic floor muscles for 5-10 seconds; breathe normally. Slowly release your pelvic floor muscles but continue holding your penile stretch position.
- Repeat the process for 3 more times but be sure to alternate between your hands for each set.
A Few Tips
While stretching may be easy and simple to do, you should keep in mind the following tips.
- Pull on your penis with sufficient force to stretch its tissues but not so hard as to feel pain. When you feel pain, then you are likely pulling too hard.
- Be aware of the sensations during and after stretching. If you feel a slight tingling sensation, or a feeling of fatigue, or a sense of itchiness, or a minor burning sensation, then you are on the right track. This is because the stretching is akin to flexibility exercises.
- Use any type of grip you are most comfortable with (e.g., masturbation grip). The more important thing is the position of your grip – the best location is one inch below the glans while the worst may be the head of the penis as it is the most sensitive part.
- Apply a small amount of lubricant to your hands before stretching. You can also use rubber gloves and baby powder.
Just be sure to perform penis stretching exercises for at least 2 times a day for best results.