It’s great to have many male enhancement options to choose among (like enlargement pills, extenders, patches, creams etc). At the same time, things can get confusing. There are many traction devices out there. When first examined, they all look similar. The truth of the matter is that each one has its specific characteristics.
What Is ProExtender?
ProExtender is a standard traction device that stretches the penis, helps for the creation of new tissue and leads to a permanent increase in its size. ProExtender is a high quality device that’s recommended by urologists in many countries.
It’s been for the market for a long period of time and it’s easy to come across testimonials written by satisfied customers.
This is a medically-tested device. Clinical studies prove its effectiveness for increasing the size of the penis and for the non-surgical treatment of Peyronie’s disease.
Peyronie’s disease is characterized by an abnormally bent penis. In many instances, the curvature could be painful or it could make penetrative sex difficult.
What Is Peyronies Device?
Peyronies Device is an extender specifically crafted for men in need of overcoming abnormal penis curvature.
The system is once again medically-tested and designed by clinicians. Because of these characteristics, Peyronies Device is safe and painless to use. While the product is mainly created for overcoming Peyronie’s disease, some men report relying on the product to increase the size of their penis.
In essence, this is an entire system, a kit that consists of multiple products. Apart from getting the traction device, men who are interested will also get supplements.
These are based on coenzyme Q10 and several other nutrients/microelements that are needed to deal with the plaque (scar tissue) causing Peyronie’s disease.
Pros And Cons Of ProExtender
ProExtender is a safe, pain-free and non-invasive option for increasing the size of the penis permanently. There’s ample evidence of the effectiveness of traction devices. The main benefits of choosing this extender include the following:
- Well-designed, safe and pain-free to use
- The extender is recommended by urologists and male enhancement surgeons
- Men who have used the extender report that it’s comfortable and it gets the job done
- It’s used in many urological clinics in countries like Spain
- A clinical study proves its effectiveness
- It can be used as a treatment for Peyronie’s disease
On the downside:
- ProExtender will have to be used consistently over the course of a few months in order to deliver results
- It’s only available for purchase online
Pros And Cons Of Peyronies Device
This is another high quality male enhancement product that is safe, easy to use and convenient. Some of the most important advantages linked to giving it a try include the following:
- The device has a clinically-proven design that delivers safe and pain-free results
- It’s a specialized option for overcoming Peyronie’s disease
- Apart from the device, interested men will get the supplements required for overcoming abnormal penis curvature
- There’s six-month money-back guarantee
- The product comes with free worldwide delivery
The shortcomings of using Peyronies Device are not that many. Still, you need to keep the following in mind before choosing the respective extender:
- The product is only available for purchase online
- Consistent use over the course of several months will be required to get results
- The system is predominantly created for overcoming Peyronie’s disease rather than accomplishing non-surgical male enhancement (which, however, is still possible)
Both ProExtender and Peyronies Device are high quality products but one of them is much more specialized than the other. If you’re simply interested in increasing the size of your penis, ProExtender would be better for you.
Men who are dealing with abnormal penis curvature will obviously get results from both devices (but Peyronies Device does come with the required supplements).